Champagne Taittinger and Viña Errázuriz are delighted to be sponsors of the sixth edition of the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year competition. The awards recognise art and diversity in food and drink photography and film, and are now open for entries.
Champagne Taittinger will once again be the celebratory toast for Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2017 Awards, and will also sponsor the Food for Celebration category for the third year.
Viña Errázuriz will sponsor the Wine Photographer of the Year category for the fifth year. The winner of Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year, a category of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year, will win £1,000 and an Errazuriz Don Maximiano Founder's Reserve Commemorative Magnum (150cl), signed by Eduardo Chadwick.
Comments Lynn Murray, Marketing Director at Hatch Mansfield, sole UK agent for Champagne Taittinger and Viña Errázuriz, “These worldwide awards are renowned for attracting some of the most inspirational food and drink images from a very high calibre of photographer. Last year’s awards saw a record number of entries, so we are delighted to be affiliated with the competition once more, and can’t wait to see the entries that are submitted this time around.”
This year’s judging panel includes:
- Chair of judges, Jay Rayner, (The Guardian, Observer, BBC Radio 4, Kitchen Cabinet, Masterchef, The One Show)
- Vitalie Taittinger, Marketing Director at Champagne Taittinger
- Eduardo Chadwick, President and Owner of Viña Errázuriz
- Legendary chef, author and restaurateur Gary Rhodes OBE
- Buzzfeed Global Photo Director Wajmah Yaqubi
- Nik Powell, Director of National Film and Television School and co-founder Virgin Records
- Rein Skullerud, Head, Photo Unit, World Food Programme
- David Loftus, Jamie Oliver’s photographer
- Thomas Gerwers, Chairman, TIPA, Germany
- Paul Burrows, Editor, Camera magazine, Australia