Skip to content
Wine Details
The daughters of Eduardo Chadwick standing in the vineyard - Ale has long blonde hair - Mane and Pepa to her left have long brown hair, and Magui on the end has long brown hair under a wide brimmed cream hat

Sauvignon Blanc 2020

Aconcagua Valley

This attractive straw yellow with silver hues Sauvignon Blanc reveals aromas of grapefruit and herbal notes on the nose with a subtle note to guavas. Its citrusy stands out on the palate along with lemon peel, grapefruit and a refreshing herbal note. It has a medium body with a wide entrance, along with an excellent acidity that give a more lineal character with an elegant mineral finish.


From the ChilhuƩ Vineyard on the Aconcagua Costa Estate, highly influenced by the cold Pacific Ocean breezes.


A very challenging 2020 season, presenting the driest winter of the last 50 years. The vineyards in the Aconcagua Region had to endure an intense hydric marathon to accomplish ripeness. Warm temperatures, especially in springtime, ended the season with a slightly colder March and April. Moderate crop yield and abundant irrigation in summer helped maintain the freshness and quality of the vines.


90% of the grapes were fermented in stainless steel tanks for 15 to 20 days at temperatures that fluctuated between 14 and 16 degrees. The remaining 10% was direct pressed and fermented in previously used French oak barrels, where the new wine remained in contact with its fine lees for 5 months.

Enjoy with:

  • Fish/Shellfish
  • Pizza/Pasta
  • Salads and Picnics
A fresh goasts cheese salad with toasted almonds.