Cune Christmas Competition
Terms and conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion. Excludes residents of the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
- The promotion shall commence at 8:00pm on 14th of December 2022 and will close at 12:00pm on 21st December 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be valid.
- To enter the prize draw, all entrants must like Cune UK Facebook Page, like the post and comment.
- Winner must be aged 18 or over. The prize consists of a case 6x 75cl bottles of Cune Gran Reserva and a Riedel decanter. Prize will be sent the first week of January.
- Valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries shall win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of age may be required.
- The winner will be notified via private message. The winner has 48 hours to claim the prize. If the prize goes unclaimed or the winner is unable to redeem the prize, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
- Prize non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available and no compensation is provided in the event that a winner is unable to redeem the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize or any part of it is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or similar value.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated (including, but not limited to, those generated by computer, application, or any type of software) or otherwise outside the instructions or spirit of the promotion will be valid. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules will be valid.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and prevents the Promotor from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and/or the validity of entries. The Promoter may require information it considers reasonably necessary for such verification and the prize may be withheld until the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
- In the case of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter will however always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and relevant third parties for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Within the realms of the law the Promoter, its agents and affiliates will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors – or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winner may be asked to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes that may arise out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort for breach of statute, regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such disputes or issues.
- Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter.
Promoter and Data Controller: Hatch Mansfield, New Bank House, 1 Brockenhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 9DJ. (Please do not send entries to this address).