Sauvignon Blanc 2021
This attractive straw yellow with silver hues Sauvignon Blanc reveals aromas of grapefruit and herbal notes on the nose with a subtle note to guavas. Its citrusy stands out on the palate along with lemon peel, grapefruit and a refreshing herbal note. It has a medium body with a wide entrance, along with an excellent acidity that give a more lineal character with an elegant mineral finish.
From the Chilhué Vineyard on the Aconcagua Costa Estate, highly influenced by the cold Pacific Ocean breezes.
Even though the winter was slightly less rainy than the average, starting the season regularly. Spring continued normally to cold in September and October, with cloudy days in November and December causing shoots to grow rapidly. The cloudy days and drizzle in January made the harvest uncertain and distant. The canopy management improved the ventilation of the bunches, and the good temperatures in March allowed to reach the level of maturity. These climatic conditions favoured the production of grapes with higher acidity and excellent concentration of aromas, resulting in wines with vibrant acidity, juiciness and very expressive on the nose.
30% of the grapes were whole-cluster pressed, 80% of the must was fermented in stainless steel tanks, and the remaining 20% in foudres, for 15 to 20 days at temperatures that fluctuated between 14‰ and 16‰ Celsius
- Salads and Picnics