Welcome to the Taittinger Hub, home to the Taittinger Tool Kit 2020.
Here you will find a comprehensive selection of assets that you can easily access as one of our valued Taittinger and Hatch Mansfield customers.
These assets can be used with your own teams and your customers to help bring the Taittinger story and the Taittinger Cuvées alive, be it through your social, digital or printed communication platforms. You will find beautiful photographs, videos, technical and tasting notes and education tools.
Click on the links below to access the assets. The link will take you to a dropbox and from there they can be easily downloaded. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Logos & Guidelines
Should you require a different file format please email email@example.com .
A selection of beautiful photography from the family’s magnificent 4th century UNESCO listed cellars to the personalities behind the name.
Short films from an introduction to Taittinger and the family, to an insight into the 2019 harvest.
- Introduction to Taittinger
- Taittinger Harvest Time 2019
- Taittinger Harvest Time 2019 – Short version
- Summer Time
- Taittinger Time for Brut Réserve
A selection of short animations suitable for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Technical and tasting notes
Technical information sheets for each of the Taittinger Cuvées.
- Brut Réserve NV
- Prestige Rosé NV
- Prélude Grands Crus NV
- Nocturne Sec NV
- Nocturne Sec NV ‘City Lights’
- Nocturne Rosé Sec NV
- Folies de la Marquetterie NV
- Brut Vintage 2013
- Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2007
- Comtes de Champagne Rosé 2006
An insight into how Champagne is made and how that differs to other types of sparkling wines, how to open safely and how to serve to your guests.
- The making and service of Champagne
- What is a non vintage Champagne? – Video
- What is a Rose Champagne? – Video
- What is a Vintage Champagne? – Video
- What do the terms on a Champagne label mean? – Video
- Who are the Taittinger Family? – Video
- What is the best way to open a bottle of Champagne – Video
- The Terroirs that make up Comtes de Champagne Grands Crus Blanc de Blancs 2008 with Christelle Rinville, Vineyard Director, Champagne Taittinger
- Theobald IV and the Counts of Champagne with Patrick Demouy, writer and historian
- The Creation of an Exceptional Vintage Cuvée: the art of blending with Damien le Sueur, Managing Director, Champagne Taittinger
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Creation of Comtes de Champagne Grands Crus Blanc de Blancs with Pierre-Emmanuel Taittinger, Honorary Chairman, Champagne Taittinger