Tastings and jeep or horseback tours of the Caliterra vineyards can be arranged by appointment.
Via Route 5, Panamerican Highway South from Santiago.
- Take Panamerican highway, route 5, southbound towards San Fernando town, located at approximately 140 km from Santiago.
- At the Panamerican highway southtern exit (second) to San Fernando, take the route to Pichilemu.
- Cross the Tinguiririca River and stay onto route I-50 that branches West to Santa Cruz and Pichilemu.
- This route will take you through the towns of Nancagua, Cunaco, Santa Cruz and Palmilla. Stay on rout I-50 towards Pichilemu.
- Following the town of Palmilla, you will reach the “Antigua Estacion de Colchagua” an old train station. Make a right turn onto route Las Condenadas.
- Drive for another 2 km, cross the Presidente Errazuriz bridge over the Tinguiririca river; The paved road extends for almost one km more. At the intersection make a left turn.
- Drive another 600 meters and turn right onto an unpaved road to Caliterra. Continue for approximately 5 km. At the end of the road you will reach Caliterra Estate main entrance.