Skip to content

Prestige Wines

Classic Grand Crus from M. CHAPOUTIER that reflect the true essence of their Rhône Valley appellations.

Biodynamic Pioneers from the Rhône Valley
  • Condrieu Invitare bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Condrieu Invitare

    AOP Condrieu

    From Latin, to invite. This Condrieu is an invitation to a very enjoyable drinking experience.

  • Condrieu Invitare 2021 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Condrieu Invitare 2021 6x75cl

    AOP Condrieu

    From Latin, to invite. This Condrieu is an invitation to a very enjoyable drinking experience.

  • Crozes-Hermitage Les Meysonniers Blanc 2019 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Crozes-Hermitage Les Meysonniers Blanc 2019 6x75cl

    AOP Crozes-Hermitage

    Organic white Crozes-Hermitage from old Marsanne vines from hillside plantings full of notes of peony, quincy and almonds.

  • Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Blanc 2018 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Blanc 2018 6x75cl

    AOP Saint-Joseph

    Les Granilites is a mineralogical term which refers to the fine-grained granite that forms the granite-based soil in which the vines grow

  • Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Blanc 2019 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Blanc 2019 6x75cl

    AOP Saint-Joseph

    100% Marsanne from a 2ha vineyard planted on very steep, poor, stony granitic soil that gives this wine its mineral notes with floral overtones of honeysuckle and lily in its youth, transforming into waxy, honeyed tones as it matures.

  • Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Blanc 2020 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Blanc 2020 6x75cl

    AOP Saint-Joseph

    Les Granilites is a mineralogical term which refers to the fine-grained granite that forms the granite-based soil in which the vines grow

  • Saint-Péray Haut Chamblard 2021 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Saint-Péray Haut Chamblard 2021 6x75cl

    AOP Saint-Péray

    An elegant and fresh white wine, with some added complexity from part of the blend being vinified in oak casks.

  • Châteauneuf-du-Pape La Bernardine Rouge 2019 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Châteauneuf-du-Pape La Bernardine Rouge 2019 6x75cl

    AOP Châteauneuf-du-Pape

    As its name implies, the history of the Chateauneuf-du-pape commune and its wine are strongly tied to papal history. In 1308, Pope Clement V, archbishop of Bordeaux, moved the papacy to Avignon. Some years later, under the reign of Pope Jean XX11, the wines came to be known as "wines of the Pope". This term later became Chateauneuf du pape. Jean XX11 was responsible for the construction of the Chateau which is the symbol of the appellation.

  • Cornas Les Arènes bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Cornas Les Arènes

    AOP Cornas

    The name of this wine 'Les Arenes' (sands) comes from the term "Arenes Granitiques" (granitic sands). This is a geological phenomenon that arises with the decomposition of granite caused by water and wind, giving the soils a sandy nature

  • Cornas Les Arènes 2019 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Cornas Les Arènes 2019 6x75cl

    AOP Cornas

    The name of this wine 'Les Arenes' (sands) comes from the term "Arenes Granitiques" (granitic sands). This is a geological phenomenon that arises with the decomposition of granite caused by water and wind, giving the soils a sandy nature

  • Côte-Rôtie Les Bécasses 2018 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Côte-Rôtie Les Bécasses 2018 6x75cl

    AOP Côte-Rôtie

    Cote-Rotie, which translates to 'roasted slope' in English is a reference to the long sunshine hours the slopes of this appellation receive and give the grapes their exceptional balanace. Made from 100% Syrah, which expresses incredible power and elegance thanks to the high sunshine hours, this wine is agred in oak barrels (80%, mainly new barrels) to give richness and depth. The remaining 20% is aged in stainless steel to ensure the purity of fruit is retained.

  • Côte-Rôtie Les Bécasses 2019 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Côte-Rôtie Les Bécasses 2019 6x75cl

    AOP Côte-Rôtie

    Cote-Rotie, which translates to 'roasted slope' in English is a reference to the long sunshine hours the slopes of this appellation receive and give the grapes their exceptional balanace. Made from 100% Syrah, which expresses incredible power and elegance thanks to the high sunshine hours, this wine is agred in oak barrels (80%, mainly new barrels) to give richness and depth. The remaining 20% is aged in stainless steel to ensure the purity of fruit is retained.

  • Crozes-Hermitage Les Meysonniers Rouge bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Crozes-Hermitage Les Meysonniers Rouge

    AOP Crozes-Hermitage

    Organic Syrah aged in concrete tanks that enhance its fruit and tannins.

  • Crozes-Hermitage Les Meysonniers Rouge 2021 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Crozes-Hermitage Les Meysonniers Rouge 2021 6x75cl

    AOP Crozes-Hermitage

    Organic Syrah aged in concrete tanks that enhance its fruit and tannins.

  • La Bernardine Rouge 2017, Châteauneuf-du-Pape bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    La Bernardine Rouge 2017, Châteauneuf-du-Pape

    AOP Châteauneuf-du-Pape

    As its name implies, the history of the Chateauneuf-du-pape commune and its wine are strongly tied to papal history. In 1308, Pope Clement V, archbishop of Bordeaux, moved the papacy to Avignon. Some years later, under the reign of Pope Jean XX11, the wines came to be known as "wines of the Pope". This term later became Chateauneuf du pape. Jean XX11 was responsible for the construction of the Chateau which is the symbol of the appellation.

  • Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Rouge 2019 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Rouge 2019 6x75cl

    AOP Saint-Joseph

    Les Granilites is a mineralogical term which refers to the fine-grained granite that forms the granite-based soil in which the vines grow. Certified organic.

  • Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Rouge 2020 6x75cl bottle image
    M.CHAPOUTIER

    Saint-Joseph Les Granilites Rouge 2020 6x75cl

    AOP Saint-Joseph

    Les Granilites is a mineralogical term which refers to the fine-grained granite that forms the granite-based soil in which the vines grow. Certified organic.